Hey guys,
I have a mono repo, lets say it's called Application.
Within the mono repo (it's salesforce based, so basically a repo is just all the code/metadata in one repo) we have different metadata. This can include the custom classes, lightning web components (think react components), pages, layouts, profiles, objects (think tables in a database) etc.
However each metadata is part of a different module e.g. Application Module Invoices.
So the main compass component can check PR time, deployments etc easily because it's for the whole repo. But how do I track deployments or PR's related to a specific module? Do I have to curl a request each time using my pipeline when I deploy using maybe like commit message syntax e.g. "Feat(invoice): deployed new pdf changes compass: invoice" and parse it to then send a curl request saying a commit has been made or something to compass?

as you can see deployments are not matching, because deployments are tracked at the main compass component level, not the module attached to the mono repo.