👋 Hey Atlassian Champions!
I’m John Patton—tuning in from NYC (by way of Aberdeen, NJ)—and excited to (re)connect with this powerhouse community!
💡 About me:
-
Founder of ATLAS VEGA LLC | Atlassian Product Owner | Agile/AI Advocate
-
Former NYC AUG Leader, longtime Atlassian Community contributor, and frequent speaker on agile, AI, and Atlassian transformation (catch me at ACEs and events across NY/NJ)
-
Passionate about helping teams actually solve problems with Jira, Confluence, and AI automation—without the buzzwords
-
Multiple Atlassian & Agile certifications (see LinkedIn for details)
-
Volunteer for events like the FlutterFlow Developers Conference—because community matters
🚀 What I’m working on:
-
Building and mentoring new admin teams
-
Consulting on cloud migrations, automation, and AI strategies for scaling organizations (or anyone trying to keep their Jira boards sane!)
-
Always on the hunt for ways to make Agile practical, not painful
🌎 Let’s connect!
If you want to swap success stories (or war stories), geek out about automation, or just meet up at the next Atlassian event in NYC/NJ—drop me a message or say hi in Community. I love helping others turn chaos into collaboration. When I’m not knee-deep in Atlassian or AI, you’ll find me chasing my dogs, planning community events, or catching up on the latest sci-fi (recommendations always welcome!).
Let’s keep making this the best corner of the Atlassian universe! 🚀
Connect with me - LinkedIn Profile