Hello I' ve got an email that my organisation was deleted and that I should contact support wihtin 15d to recover it. I have found no other place to contact support
@Flower Blood ดอกไม_ส_เล_อด welcome to the Atlassian community
You can contact https://support.atlassian.com/ if you are on a paid plan. Just in case you are on the free plan.I will escalate it to atlassian here.
Hi @Flower Blood ดอกไม_ส_เล_อด
Welcome to Atlassian community.
I see that you are referring to the site flower-blood.atlassian.net which is currently deleted and the deactivation occurred on 23 Jun 2024.
As per our data storage FAQ: confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/data-storage-faq-873871367.html the data retention period is for 15 days for the free plan.
If you are referring to a different site URL, I suggest you to raise a support request from here https://support.atlassian.com/ to address the issue further.
Best Regards,
Vishalakshi Narayanaswamy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.