Unfortunately i just get stuck on the following screen, it's locked up and when i quit i get an unexpected error message. OSX 10.11.3 and Sourcetree 2.2.2
Screenshot 2016-02-25 09.59.16.png
Any ideas?
I'm having the exact same issue.
Upgraded to 2.2.2 and went through the update and was asked to log into Atlassian. On that first run the app seemed to run okay. After however I can not get past the same screen as the OP. If I try to quit it crashes.
My exact issue mate. Worked perfectly the first time, now every time i try to start the application i get stuck here.
Same issue here! Really need a fix soon.
Here is my solution for now:
go to application preference files folder located in` ~/Library/Preferences`
delete SourceTree preference file called `com.torusknot.SourceTreeNotMAS.plist`
It will work.
Thank you! This solution worked for me.
Unfortunately i don't have this file on my machine...
This worked for me too
I had this problem and found I had to log in to my.atlassian.com in Safari (on mac - which is weird because I never use that browser) and then the login screen would load in Sourcetree and I could enter my details.
The account login rejects my username/password on os x, without say why. Login details are fine in browsers
Do not use the upgrade Just download a new install from the site. That worked for me
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.