Our management is pushing for us to use a Sharepoint Hub Site to share information of our deliverables with all employees in our company. Has anyone been able to do this, maybe through API calls to pull information into Sharepoint or by creating automations that push information to Sharepoint? Currently the proposal is for us to copy information into a table in Sharepoint, as well as creating pages that use the information we are already capturing in Jira and Confluence, meaning we'd need to maintain information in multiple places.
I'm trying to push for using JPD but the lack of ability to publish a view directly in Sharepoint is currently blocking this for us. Any pointers would be appreciated.
I was hoping the publishing of the Views would resolve this for us, but if I want to restrict this to our company employees only, we need to set up all our employees in the Atlassian directory and even though there would be no license cost for JPD, there would be one for Guard I believe, as we have SSO set up through Okta for our domain. I'm not sure I can get sign off on the cost for just this purpose, so I'm trying to find workarounds or if all else fails, a business case for the additional cost.
If anyone has done any of the above, I'd love to hear more!