Hi,
We should be able to reuse an existing project configuration but I can't find the option when creating a new project.
How can I access this feature ?
Regards
Hi @Sébastien RATEL , we're currently rolling it out - only 20% of customers have access today (it's going to progressively reach 100%)
Hi @Sébastien RATEL
When you create a new company-managed project, you can choose the option to share settings with one of your existing project:
Hi @Clara Belin-Brosseau_Elements ,
Thank you for your answer but this checkbox is present when creating a Jira project. My goal is to reuse a project settings when creating a JPD project, which should be rolled out since May 12th : https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/blog/2025/05/atlassian-cloud-changes-may-5-to-may-12-2025#AtlassianCloudchangesMay5toMay12,2025-jira.product.discovery
Sorry @Sébastien RATEL
I missed out the JPD info. You should be able to find this option in the product management templates for JPD:
We use the 'Deep Clone' app to achieve this currently.
Looks like this is also available if you have an Enterprise license:
I don't see this option
Unfortunately I can't see this option :
Hi @Tanguy Crusson ,
Thanks for your answer. When should the roll out end ?
I just checked with the team and it should just be a matter of days 👍
Great, thanks a lot
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.