I lost all the contents in my board. All of sudden, the board does not show anything. Does anybody know how to get them back??
I have all of my work related contents of months in Trello. TOO FRUSTRATING!!
I've the same. It must be a technical issue. We must wait.
I went to Activity and just clicked the recent activity- it brought back everything. But now I'm extremely concerned it may happen again.. I gotta find a way to back up.
Hi @AC! We had an outage this morning. Our team has already mitigated the issue and is monitoring it. The good news is that we’ve received positive feedback from other users saying they’re now able to access Trello. Please let me know if you’re still experiencing problems accessing it.
All the best,
The Trello Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.