Hi. Is Trello down?
All my boards have gone and it looks like they are loading but no success.
Seems to me that you are correct. Lots of people have complained about the same thing VERY recently. We should hopefully have it back soon...
if you face any issue on Atlassian related product then you can check online by using this link.
Atlassian Status
I have data there from the last 6 years, so I hope they get my tiles back XD
Hi @Sebastian Palczyński! This is Sal from Trello. We're currently experiencing an outage with Trello services, but our team is already aware of this issue and working to get all services restored as soon as possible. I appreciate your understanding while we work on this.
All the best,
The Trello Team
Thank you for the update, Sal. All I want is to make sure that I haven't lost any of my data from the last six years.
I can assure you you won't lose your data. If anything happens, please let me know, and we can raise a support ticket and work with you to get this resolved.
Good news. Thank you for your support Sal.
My board has been recovered, maybe yours have as well? (praying for 6 years data to still be there for you dude!)
Unfortunately not yet. Still loading. Thanks for a good word bud!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.