Our organisation has multiple independent Atlassian cloud instances (on different atlassian.net sub-domains). When selecting the owner for a Compass component:
Hey @Keith Furnell, thanks for the added context, it definitely makes answering your questions much easier.
Let me know if I missed anything or if you have any other feedback for us!
Thanks for the response. I'd say that using an identical (Your Teams + team search) presentation as the Team's header menu, on the component overview page, might not make sense for users you are not members of multiple teams. In my opinion simply promoting Your Teams and/or recently selected teams in the drop-down would be most versatile.
@Keith Furnell cool, thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback! I just finished rolling out the change that promotes 'your teams' in the dropdown on the component overview page. You can also still type to search for a specific team name if those first 5 aren't quite what you were looking for. Let me know what you think!
Works well for us, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.