I am setting up application links between jira and bamboo. Both are on tomcat and are reverse proxied. When I try the application link in Jira I get that bamboo could not respond to establish the reverse link. When looking at the jira log I get:
2011-09-19 10:30:13,016 http-8080-26 WARN Michael Bode 630x163448x1 sewoge 10.0.10.62 /rest/applinks/1.0/permission/reciprocate-application-delete/ab7acf35-b2e0-3026-9b1e-4542f577486d [apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodDirector] Unable to respond to any of these challenges: {oauth=OAuth realm="https%3A%2F%2Fbamboo.domain.com"}
2011-09-19 10:30:13,022 http-8080-26 WARN Michael Bode 630x163448x1 sewoge 10.0.10.62 /rest/applinks/1.0/permission/reciprocate-application-delete/ab7acf35-b2e0-3026-9b1e-4542f577486d [apache.commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase] Going to buffer response body of large or unknown size. Using getResponseBodyAsStream instead is recommended.
2011-09-19 10:30:13,023 http-8080-26 WARN Michael Bode 630x163448x1 sewoge 10.0.10.62 /rest/applinks/1.0/permission/reciprocate-application-delete/ab7acf35-b2e0-3026-9b1e-4542f577486d [applinks.core.rest.PermissionResource] Authentication failed for application link Developer Network (ab7acf35-b2e0-3026-9b1e-4542f577486d) https://bamboo.domain.com com.atlassian.applinks.application.bamboo.BambooApplicationTypeImpl@12a1ccbc. Response headers: {WWW-Authenticate=OAuth realm="https%3A%2F%2Fbamboo.bisimulations.com", Date=Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:25:14 GMT, Transfer-Encoding=chunked, Set-Cookie=SERVERID=bamboo; path=/, X-Seraph-Trusted-App-Error=APP_UNKNOWN; Unknown Application: {0}; ["jira:14048463"], X-Seraph-Trusted-App-Status=ERROR, Connection=close, Content-Type=application/json, Server=Apache-Coyote/1.1, Cache-Control=no-transform} body: {"status-code":401,"message":"Client must be authenticated to access this resource."}
Anyone have a reverse proxy setup with this working?