I have two servers—server1 and server2. Previously, I maintained a single bamboo.yml file where all new plans were defined. However, this led to issues because:
When all projects were included in the same bamboo.yml file:
To resolve this, I created two separate YAML files:
Both these files are referenced in the main bamboo.yml.
Under "Change Detection Options" in Bamboo, I opted to use the "exclude files" setting with a regex pattern to avoid triggering builds on unrelated changes. However, this doesn’t seem to be working as expected.
Could you please help me identify the issue and suggest a fix?
bamboo.yml
---
!include 'server1.yml'
---
!include 'server2.yml'
version: 2
!include 'plan-permissions/revops-trunk-user-plan-permission.yml'
!include 'plans/proj-name-x/revops-trunk.yml'
server2.yml
version: 2
!include 'plans/proj-name-y/goops.yml'
!include 'plan-permissions/goops-user-plan-permission.yml'
I have also configured a change detection option:
to exclude all changes that matches proj-name-y in server1
to exclude all changes that matches proj-name-x in server2
but this is not working, can you help to fix this