my "personal" settings for "atlassian" does indeed have dark mode enabled. but when i come to visit https://community.atlassian.com/<stuff> ... i'm back to the blinding daymare. how do i get dark mode enabled when i'm on these pages? where these == "community.atlassian.com" pages?
thanks!!
No kidding, I hope I'm just missing it, I want it, too! And then I can slink back under my dark rock...
Alot of it has to do with your browser settings, I believe. I tested it with mine, and I am in dark mode for this site but it was still showing light in here. I used my "plugin" and changed the "theme" to Dynamic filter and it flip flopped the light and dark to turn the page into a dark background. Hope that helps!!
"the lights ... it burns us" #obligatory-gollum
Sorry if this duplicates, I responded and now it is missing.A lot of it has to do with your browser settings. Even though I am in dark mode for the site, mine is still showing light. I used the "plugin" feature and switched the "theme" to Dynamic Filter and it flip flopped the light and dark, which technically put it into dark mode. Hopefully this helps!!
i have "escalated" an internal request for a darkmode extension ... i'm just surprised that community.atlassian.com "ignores" theme selection in other parts of my profile. honestly, i'm not sure i can explain many of the words in this post
@Sara_Schneider... when you say "plugin" do you mean a browser plugin or a plugin within the atlassian metaverse?
In case this helps at all!
@PJ Zaiac - are you able to add this feature request to the list?
Think of it this way - should a customer's first thought when they come to the Community be "aah, my eyes?!?"
Hi @Katie Kusjanovic
The community pages is hosted by a 3rd party, it's not hosted by Atlassian. I too wish for a native dark mode, as I also can not control the extensions or plugins on all the computers I work on.
Unfortunately there is no dark mode when it comes to atlassian third party app and programs. You can use a creative puzzle browser extension as suggested above.
Same here. I think in the corporate world it's more common *not* to have control over your browser extensions. You'd think Atlassian would have some say over whether or not a dark mode is implemented, even if they don't do it themselves. And, the more sites that do have a dark mode just makes this one stick out more (painfully).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.