All,
I'm looking for some guidance on creating and using teams within Compass specifically, but also in the Atlassian suite in general. I know that Compass has a built in capability to create a team for Compass specifically, but can teams be brought in from other parts of the Atlassian ecosystem?
The example that I have is let's say an organization starts in JIRA and grows their practice in JIRA, but instead of creating boards after projects, they align their JIRA project to a team. Could Compass use JIRA projects as a team?
Another example could be that an organization starts using Confluence and they have created their Confluence spaces based on teams. Could Compass use a Confluence Space to define a team.
It feels difficult to align the team construct across the different tools in the ecosystem and I could use some advice on the best way to set up a team so that one team can be used across any Atlassian product (ie. central team creation and management).
Thanks!