Is anyone having trouble accessing their Trello? As of May 5, 2025. Mine shows that I am disconnected from Trello.
Meu sistema caiu hoje pela manhã e também não retornou.
o meu também, estou desesperada
Same for me (Germany). Hope they are going to fix the problem soon. Keeping my fingers crossed!
Hi @CHES Admin and @ANDERSON GEORGETTI! My name is Sal, and I hope you're doing well today!
We're so sorry for all the trouble today! Our engineering team is already investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as as they can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us.
All the best,
The Trello Support Team
Pessoal, urgente, o que houve?
estou desesperada, minha empresa depende desse sistema! SOCORRRO
Aparentemente foi um bug geral....
Hi everyone! As a quick update, our engineering team has already mitigated the problem, and Trello should be back to normal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.