Getting an error from Trello saying I can't access my board. I can't access any options from my profile, I can´t log in or log out. Is there a Trello problem or can I do anything to fix it?
Hi @Jasmin Hahn , welcome to the Atlassian Community and thanks for your post.
Trello has an active incident right now https://status.atlassian.com/ .
Please follow the progress towards the resolution of the incident on Atlassian's Status Page.
Best wishes
Hi @Jasmin Hahn! My name is Sal, and I hope you're doing well today!
We’re so sorry for all the trouble today! The issue you experienced was related to an outage we had with Trello this morning. Our engineering team has already mitigated the problem, and Trello should be back to normal.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us.
All the best,
The Trello Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.