As of today, 5/5/2025, I can't move a card from one board to another. I am "part" of the board, I don't have to join it. So I don't know what is wrong.
does it say anything like
This card may be on a private board. If someone gave you this link, they may need to share the board with you or invite you to their Workspace.
Hi @Karie! My name is Sal, and I hope you're doing well today!
We're so sorry for all the trouble today! Our engineering team is already investigating the problem and working to get Trello back up and running normally as quickly as as they can.
Further details and information will be posted on our Statuspage at https://trello.status.atlassian.com.
Please let me know if I can help in any other way.
Thanks for hanging in there with us.
All the best,
The Trello Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.