Hi community! Welcome to another edition of Kudos release notes 🤩
Fixed:
As mentioned in our community release notes, while we're still working on adding the ability to give peer kudos via the new profile, we released a fix to the search tray functionality. You should now be able to find people in the search tray and give them kudos. Give it a try!
Updated:
We've heard your feedback that reaching higher levels can feel more daunting, so we've increased the value of some of our exclusive challenges at higher levels:
In case you missed it:
This adorable Meeting Magician badge is available for checking out this webinar about Loom AI! Definitely one I want to add to my trophy case.
We're always looking for more opportunities to make you feel rewarded! So if you have further suggestions, as always, let us know in the comments!
As always, Thanks @Monique vdB for continuing to adding that extra specialness to the community! Definitely will be checking out that Loom webinar.
I just tried searching and sending Kudos—it worked! (Curious behavior, I know 😅)
With all the travel over the past month and attending Team 25, I’ve been a bit less active online. I hadn’t even realized that search had stopped working —and more importantly, I hadn’t sent Kudos in quite a while!
Sending some love your way, @Monique vdB .
Aww thanks @Rishabh Jhawar! It was working but not 100% of the time. Seems to be working well now though, just sent you some back
Great improvements, thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.