Is it possible to get a report of what cards have been created by a team member during the week?
@Jan Olver
Why not use Dashbcard
You can use automation to create a card every week and use the {username} and {cardname} and/or {cardlink} variable when a card is created and add it to the description of the weekly card. You'll have a list of who created what card every week. You can use the CSV format if you wanted to make it something you could copy into a spreadsheet, or you can just make it a simple list. You can use /n to add a new line if you'd like. That's how I do it.
A good suggestion but I can not see how to filter to who created the ticket per week
You could also create a report via automations. I'll put an alternative in another answer. Use whatever works for you best :-)
This shows me the cards but not who created them
Could you share your automation for this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.