Hi Atlassian Partners,After speaking with some of you and hearing about the challenges you face when extending Jira, we want to build on that initial feedback and get broader input. Your insights will help us shape our roadmap to better support you.This short survey (4 questions)Â should take just a couple of minutes, and your feedback will directly influence our priorities. Your input is invaluable, and we truly appreciate your time.Thanks for helping us make Jira better for everyone!
sadly my site blocks your survey so I'm unable to participate - and I doubt we're the only business which will block access...might be worth finding an alternative site that's less prone to blocks by hyper-vigilant businesses?
Is this for DC or Cloud?
Cloud
Does this link work? https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6FY_39cwfGokSb1Idn6P2-fMD_VNVvWUHF46hiNlvAjAIzQ/viewform
Thank you for requesting feedback, I would highly recommend asking the developer community here too:Â https://community.developer.atlassian.com/ As that's where most people who develop on to of the Atlassian Platform are hanging out.
📢 Survey Results Are In: Here’s What We Heard — loud and clear
sorry Jens missed seeing your response - nope that links shows as blocked tooÂ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.