Hello there, I have subscribed to Jira and confluence products. Now, I want to try out ROVO however ROVO has not been enabled for me. What do I need to do to get ROVO enabled for me? Kindly advise.
Hi and Welcome,
as readed here Activate Rovo AI features | Atlassian Support it depends on your plan. BRKai
Hello @VB ,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Regarding the activation of ROVO:
Rovo is now included in all paid Jira, Confluence and Jira Service Management subscriptions. Premium and Enterprise customer will get Rovo added to eligible sites over the next few months, with Standard customers soon after.
We’ll let you know when it’s available for you. If you’d like early access, sign up for the waitlist.
Please join our waitlist and we would let you know when ROVO is available for you.
Thank you, I have signed up for the wait list.
Thank you..
how can I sign up for the waitlist
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.