I'm going with "better late than never" for this week's Miscellaneous Monday post! Unfortunately, I've just now realized my post never actually posted!
For this week's Miscellaneous Monday, I wanted to highlight Earth Day (April 22nd)! I learned that it was actually started by a junior senator from my home state of Wisconsin. He had the idea for teach-ins on college campuses and recruited a young activist to organize them. They chose April 22nd because it was a weekday falling between Spring Break and Final Exams to engage the most students. In 1970, the name was changed and 20 million Americans joined demonstrations (10% of the population!)

This year, I participated in some clean ups over the weekend and plan to continue collecting trash while out for walks this week. Did you, or will you, do anything for the Earth this week?
You can read about the entire history and see photos here: https://www.earthday.org/history/
Curious about Atlassian's take on sustainability? Check out their info here: https://www.atlassian.com/company/corporate-social-responsibility and Don’t #@!% the Planet