Hi everyone,
We're excited to share that our hub for end-users and administrators to learn about the new navigation is here: https://support.atlassian.com/navigation/resources/
Cheers,Aditi
PM, Navigation Team
@Aditi Dalal Thanks!In this document https://support.atlassian.com/navigation/docs/manage-the-navigation-rollout/ it makes it seem like Confluence old/new navigation can also be set per user but as far as I know, its not possible for Confluence, only Jira with the labs feature.
Thanks for sharing @Aditi Dalal
Thank you @Aditi Dalal !! I have a lot of users that are way more likely to watch a short video than read any of my content. Your loom under navigation in one minute is extremely helpful!
@Aditi Dalal It would help if the before/after images could be made larger so that you could actually see what's in the screenshots.
It would also help if they covered where to find every feature you use. (I use Confluence, so, for example, where is the All Content page that you used to open by clicking a link under the name of your space?)
I am glad to see that I can customize my sidebar to remove all those Home page things that I don't need to see when I'm working in the 1 Confluence space I use most of the time.
Thanks for flagging that @ヴァリエンテ フロリアン_Florian Valiente_ - it should now be fixed, let me know if you have any further issues!
Hi @Aditi Dalal
The new icons and colour changes within Jira appear to be linked to the Navigation overhaul. Is there a reason why these are not being included in the support documentation?Old Nav icons: (or Avatars, using the new terminology) New nav equivalents:
Hi @Aditi Dalal - I noticed in the Manage the navigation rollout page under Navigation Resources that the rollout timelines are different than the GA post from @Varsha Patel last updated April 16, 2025 (although unchanged from when they were first posted on Mar 30, 2025).
In short, it seems dates have "slipped" by a month. Are the dates on the documentation page correct? Will the GA post be updated at some point?
From the GA post:
From Manage the navigation rollout:
@Darryl Lee Thank you for pointing out the inconsistency. This was a miss from our end. The GA post is the most accurate for the rollout information. We've also updated the manage the navigation rollout page under Navigation Resources to reflect this.
Additionally, I'll add on to the change log if there is a change in the rollout so that everyone is aware of the latest information.
For now, the timelines haven't changed. We're so sorry for this misinformation!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.