I have gone through the process to connect my Planner to my Google Calendar, but nothing shows up in my Planner. I click the Connect button, choose Google, choose the email address I want to connect, then it tells me that Trello already has permission for 5 things, which includes my calendar. I click continue and then it freezes on this page:
https://id.atlassian.com/outboundAuth/finish?state=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.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.Hs1QfhQgT2E3xXUBZepoP8Fu01mxesYgS5Oe99aADwg&code=4/0Ab_5qlk2bvpKxHkTAyo10rVnFxqQYOprBD9H2SuTimbiroHU88zlt93GPngDfLnzvbcIUQ&scope=email%20profile%20openid%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar.events%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/calendar.readonly%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.profile%20https://www.googleapis.com/auth/userinfo.email&authuser=0&prompt=consent
Hi @Stacy Hernandez I think it's best to reach the support team on behalf of the issue. This feature is in Beta.If you need an immediate solution that works, you may consider third-party Trello power-up — Planyway calendar for Trello. It supports 2-way sync. Here's the guide on how to set it up.Cheers!
Mary is right that this feature is still in Beta, sorry for that snag. It sounds like something is stuck, could I suggest starting from a clean slate?
To do that:
Note that if you see the option to disconnect your calendar in Trello, that option is preferable since it also removes the connection on the Google side.
Hopefully that will get things restarted!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.