Posted a Maintenance status for May 1st but its not listed anywhere.
Hi @Van Yamamoto ,This is Shashwat from Statuspage support and here to help!When creating the Scheduled maintenance, you have the option to notify subscribers immediately about the newly scheduled maintenance via the "Send notifications" option on the Maintenance creation page in Statuspage.Please refer to the below help document on how the Scheduled maintenance works in Statuspage:https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/schedule-maintenance/Best,Shashwat
Thanks, the box to notify is set by default. I have posted many statuses in the past. It seems like a setting has changed where its not showing any Maintenance statuses at all.
FYI, I reposted and now its showing.
Hey @Van Yamamoto ,Thank you for the confirmation and I'm glad it's working now It's always best to double-check that the "Send notifications" option is enabled when scheduling the maintenance.Best,Shashwat
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.