Tl;dr (by request):
- "Networking" reasons + tips on HOWTO.
- QR scanner in app=awesome.
- Sessions=not technical enough.
- Braindates=good, too short, loud nearby.
- Maybe make our own technical user-run Summit like TrelloCon did?
(Sorry I didn't write this before teams. Maybe bookmark it for next year, eh?)

Almost all of the prior Summit and Teams I went to, I would find a spot in the back of of keynotes and sessions, half-pay attention, and RARELY there'd be something technical or interesting and maybe I'd ask a question or two, but generally it was just me on my laptop remote working all day.
Expos were strictly about getting swag although I would patiently listen to pitches so that I could get my thing.
I say I'm an introverted extrovert, but that's not quite right. I will absolutely talk your ear off and it's awfully annoying, I'm sure. But it's the "getting started" that I'm so intimidated by.
You cannot find a better place to get over that "I hate small talk" problem than at a conference like this.
- The people you talk to are HOPEFULLY nerds like you or at least nerd-adjacent, so you will speak the same language
- The small talk is _always_ (as I learned observing @Matt Doar), "So what do you use Atlassian for?" and we're off to the races.
- Bonus points - people use Jira and Confluence for EVERYTHING. So you get to hear about of course the usual uses, but in places and businesses and industries and foundations and of course huge name-brand companies and a tiny mom-and-pop shop, but everybody there is using Atlassian and so you get to see the amazing breadth of opportunities for JOBS. And just of people. And like things people do. And well, I'm getting a little teary eyed thinking about it. Ah shit, have I drunk the Atlassian Kool-Aid? I think I'm just exhausted. My throat is certainly sore from talking more in the past 5 days than I probably talk in say, a month.
So, do I wish there were more technical sessions for me and the many, many, many admins, managers, users, and basically NOT the suits and fancy shoe wearers who are DOING THE WORK and DON'T have the money to hire a partner, consultant or "just buy this app"? ABSOfuckingLUTELY.
DO I begrudge Atlassian for prioritizing their shareholders by instead creating more revenue streams? Well, a little bit.
Do I think you can still have a good Team regardless? Yeah. See below.
Should we push Atlassian (and I have the smallest of levers as an "online" Community Leader, er, Champion) to help the people upon whose backs all this stuff actually _works_? Ah, yeah. LFG.