Hi guys,
We are now supposed to be able to use Atlassian Teams in JPD but I can not see the field in my JPD Global Field admin screen in my One Atlassian demo env. And client want to see this field.
How can I get this field ?
Regards
Hello Sébastien,
I'm not sure where does your screenshot comes from since there is no UI. If you go in a project and try to add it to a view, it should be there. Otherwise it should be under the Jira fields in the global fields section. If it's still not there, you can open a ticket with support because it's a bug -> https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Best Regards,HermanceSr. Product Manager @ Jira Product Discovery
Welcome @Sébastien RATEL
The field is only being called Teams. Check your Project Settings > Fields and then search for Teams field.
Hi @Nikola Perisic ,
Thank you for your answer. I can not find the field and that's my point (see screenshot).
That's strange indeed, does creating a custom Team field work as a workaround for the client?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.