
Happy Friday Atlassian Community!
This past week many Atlassians and Atlassian enthusiasts gathered in Anaheim, California for Team '25. I was not able to attend in person, but I was able to attend the virtual sessions on Wednesday and follow more of the content online via LinkedIn on Thursday.
While I may have missed some of the announcements in real-time, I am sure over the next few weeks I'll catch up on them via blog posts, community articles, and ACE events - in person and virtual.
But what I missed most by not attending in person was getting to spend some in-person time with friends I have found inside this community over the past five years. I don't think I could have ever anticipated the power of this community and the friendships that it has created.
I am not sure if I am Han or Chewie, Rey or Finn, R2-D2 or C-3PO or Poe or BB-8, but I know I have one or the other inside the Atlassian Community.
So on this Feel Good Friday, tag someone from the Atlassian community that you consider a friend. You may have never met in person or virtually and just know the friend from reading their content in these forums - it does not matter. All that matters is that they have impacted your life through the Atlassian Community.
And if you feel like it, post a meme or GIF along with your tag!
Have a great weekend!