Hi,
Is there any documentation anywhere on what each Action does?
For example the Find Incidents action, what's this actually doing? What fields does it search for?
Thanks
Hello @andrew_pass ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!,
Here are the links for our official information regarding Agent Actions:
Best Regards,
Thanks!
October 30, 2024
Thanks @Hector Menchaca
I'd seen those but they don't give any insight into specific actions, I'm after more technical documentation.
A lot of the Bundled Atlassian Agents reference calling specific Actions and also specific plug ins but there's no documentation I can find anywhere on what these are doing to help know when and when not they may be useful.
Thanks,
Andy
P.s
Happy to jump on a call and chat thru in more detail
Can you please raise a ticket via: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/ and choose "Rovo" as the Product?
if you click on the agent it opens an agent landing page that tells you what actions they are SUPPOSED to take. I am finding that they are not actually able to take them, but they say the do.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.