Hello,
from the beginning of April I have issue with custom field type = labels.
First automation add label to this field, and second automation has set delay (10 seconds), and after that creates subtasks. But from beginning of april there is a problem that if I put label to the custom field (manually or by automation), it doesn't write down the label to the field immediately, and I need to do some refresh issue website to save the label.
Example: field type labels is empty -> I put label "abc" .. and this label immediately disappears, and I need to refresh the page to see this added label visible in field.
But problem is that my automation is created as:
trigger when value changes for custom field type label (value added for all issue operations)
then wait 15s
then issue field condition: when value in custom field = ABC
then create subtask.
The trigger works, but problem is that (log): The following issues did not match the condition
But it is not true, because trigger is "value added" and the condition is "value = ABC". And both conditions have been met.:( It worked well untill the beginning of april.