Desde el planificador he seleccionado la opción de conectar con Google calendar, doy todos los permisos pero sigue sin aparecerme el calendario. (versión gratuita)
Hi @[deleted]- welcome to the Community!
I believe the new Planner function is only read only for our free users at this time.
Hi @[deleted]If you consider power-ups, I may recommend Planyway for Trello.
You can get the 2-way sync up there for viewing and editing purposes either to see Google events in Trello or Trello cards in Google Calendar.Here's the detailed guide to set it up.
A mí me ocurre lo mismo, hago los pasos para conectar el calendario de google, pero al finalizar, regresa a la pagina de inicio y no se ha sincronizado. Normalmente cuando es una opción que es de pago, me redirige a la pantalla de planes de pago, pero aquí no ocurre eso.
I have the same problem. The offer sounds like in the beta version the calender should be available. if otherwise, it's a nasty time waste and it should be clarified.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.