Our product teams use JPD for idea collecting, and then they enrich the content of an idea using both ready made templates as ones which Product OPS has created for them. Once the idea is ready for delivery, I have configured an Automation which creates an Epic with the content copied from Idea Description, and the idea assignee. Now you introduced the use of global field Team in JPD which I think is really great. I would want to be able to copy this field in the same automation so that the epic would find its way directly to the correct product team's backlog. I have not been able to configure this though I have tried to write it in the json, the Team field just stays empty in the epic or no epic is created. How could I configure this so that it would copy the assigned team from jpd into the epic when it is created by automation?
