Hi folks! We're working on a new mobile widget to help you more easily capture & view tasks directly from your phone's home screen:
We'd love to hear how it's working for you. And if you haven't tried the Trello mobile app yet, search us up in the App Store or Play Store to take Trello with you wherever you go!
I would love to be able to collapse a list on Trello mobile. Haven't checked if that's on the roadmap or not but this feature sure would help!
Love this!
This is cool. And it made me realize for the first time that my Trello app does have widgets ;-)Only my inner Monk is feeling a bit uneasy about the way the widget does not align with the Android apps of my screen.
So, the app is why I'm here. I'm having issues using the mobile app because I use my Google Workspace account on my laptop to use Trello but I don't have that same account saved on my phone. When I go to the setting to change my password there is no option to "create" a new one since I use the Google Account to sign into Trello. Is my only option signing into the Google account on my mobile device before I use Trello on said device?
Hello, Do you know what will be release date of this feature for IOS?
So stoked for this to come to iPhone!!
It would be helpful to enable iOS Shortcuts support for adding cards to the inbox. Right now I use:
Dictate {Text} > Add {Text} to the Bottom of [List] in [Board].
This is surprisingly fast due to just being able add a note via voice dictation instead of typing. But right now there is no way to add it to the new Trello Inbox. If other integrations go straight to the inbox, but this does not, it fragments the experience. I hope you can add it.
@Gabriel Lozano i think you dont need to make an apple shortcut, you can just say "hey siri, remind me in trello to...." and whatever you say it will add to your inbox.
Thanks @Brittany Joiner, however for whatever reason the shortcut is significantly faster than Siri. The value of the shortcut integration to me comes from how much better is than Siri. Everything from how much faster it is to activate, how fast it recognizes what I’m saying, and (maybe the biggest difference) is how long it takes to create the card after I stop speaking. With Siri I’m waiting a few seconds, but with the shortcut it’s pretty much instantaneous.
Part of my general feedback is about all of the different interactions with other services too. For example: iOS and Gmail don’t yet have the new inbox integration so that forces me to use a manual inbox. But Slack’s integration works perfectly, but (unless I’m missing a new setting) actually puts everything only in the new inbox. So now I have a combination of apps that require two different inboxes. 😅
@Gabriel Lozano yeah i imagine they will hopefully soon make the inbox a specific place you can target via api/automations because i agree its hard when you have other automations that you want to capture stuff with, and i do believe they want to prioritize the ecosystem (other developers) being able to access the inbox to build things for quick capture, so i don't know for sure but i would be surprised if they didn't make this accessible soon.
As far as slack - if you look in the configuration settings and you can make it so that when you use an emoji you can control if it goes to the inbox automatically or prompts for a board
@Gabriel Lozano Totally hear you about Shortcuts support for iOS - stay tuned! We're exploring that along with other improvements.
Small but irritating issue: my to-do widget is synced to a list that clears itself at the end of each day. So in the morning, before I populate it with today's tasks, I see a message that says "What cha thinkin' about?" It seems so unprofessional. Is there a way to make that go away or change it, short of creating a rule that leaves a placeholder card on the list?
Why is it nearly every time atlassian bring out a new update, they decide to change the size of the card covers, whilst adding ridiculous margin boarders to any uploaded pictures used for card covers
This happened on the last update which I made a thread about, it’s becoming very irritating
Hi, I’ve used the widget for a week or so and it now stopped working. I then got a brand new phone and it still does nothing. It just keeps showing a message I need to be logged in. When I click on the widget I do see everything, because it opens the app. I don’t close the app or anything, so I remain logged in. Is there a fix for this or is this an known bug?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.