When I add another repo I get error that xyz repo is not permitted to use following repositories if I put scope as global or project. How can I add another repo into the already existing bamboo yml . where one repo I need for linked repo where I have bamboo yml and another repo for use in plan stages.
But the second one is the way to go just use he IF/ELSE for each one then move your branchess under the appropriate IF.
Welcome to Atlassian community
Can you follow the steps defined here to define multiple repositories to a plan > https://docs.atlassian.com/bamboo-specs-docs/9.6.9/specs.html?yaml#creating-linked-repositories
Example like this
repositories:- projectrepo2:scope: project- testrepo2:scope: global
If you already trying this, can you share what exact error you are getting.
Regards,
Shashank kumar
**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.