Loving SourceTree, but I've got a major conundrum.
I have numerous working copies of a particular software project installed in different locations. We have a "free" version and a "premium" version of the software, and within those versions I have various local installation contexts to be able to do proper compatibility testing. Because they are all working copies of the same project, they all share the same directory name (in this case it is a WordPress plugin we wrote, and it must have exactly the same directory name in all cases).
Thankfully, the repo bookmarks list allows you to rename a bookmark to distinguish the various working copies from one another, which I've done.
However, mysteriously, I can't find any way to view that distinguishing feature in the SourceTree explorer windows of these working copies. They all share the same title in their title bars - the name of the directory. I'm surprised these windows wouldn't use the bookmark name to distinguish themselves, or mention the bookmark name anywhere at all in the UI. There's actually no way I can tell which working copy a particular SourceTree window is associated with except by right-clicking a file and clicking "Reveal in Finder" to make sure.
This makes SourceTree totally impractical to use when working with multiple working copies that share the same directory name. I feel like something as obvious as this couldn't possibly have been overlooked by what is otherwise the best Git GUI I've ever used, and I probably just haven't configured something properly.
Any thoughts/help would be most appreciated!