I'm finishing the challenges, but they aren't being marked as complete. I'm not sure if I'm overlooking something or if it's a backend issue.
Atlazzle Dazzle and Agile Author show as completed for me, but they aren't updating.
I had the same issue. I completed the atlazzle dazzle but did not get kudos. My coworker tried to comment and it wouldn't post, but he got the kudos.
Hi @PJ Zaiac
Is this something you can help us with?
The "Atlazzle Dazzle" challenge completed and added points for me. My issue is the "Bookmarker" challenge. I've added and viewed my bookmarks, but it won't complete that challenge for me. Super frustrating...
Hi @Akhand Pratap Singh, I do not see any comments from you on the Atlazzle Dazzle post, which is how you earn that badge.
Hi @Sara_Schneider! You should see the Badge + points in your Kudos tray and trophy case now! ✨
Apologies @Akhand Pratap Singh! I see your comment now (didn't realize we were already at multiple pages of comments!) and you should see the badge/points pop into your feed and trophy case here shortly
Thank you!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.