I am trying to retrieve LexoRank raw values for Jira Issues from the Jira V3 rest API and am running into inconsistencies with results.
I can retrieve LexoRank raw values for Jira Issues (Stories) that are a part of our main "Company-Managed Software" Jira project using the following GET request:
https://<my_company>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/<STORY_ISSUE_KEY-1234>
This request returns the LexoRank rank raw value in "customfield_10020"
I am unable to retrieve the LexoRank raw value for Jira Issues (Ideas) that are a part of our Jira Product Discovery project using the following GET request:
https://<my_company>.atlassian.net/rest/api/3/issue/<IDEA_ISSUE_KEY-5678>
This request does not return a "customfield_10020" value at all.
Is anyone else experiencing this issue? To further complicate, this behavior was working recently - up until about two weeks ago our application was able to retrieve LexoRank raw values from Ideas in our JPD project using the V3 rest API.
Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!