I would like to understand the options for blocking the new navigation from being deployed to all of the sites in my organization permanently. The new navigation takes up a significant portion of an already busy screen, which will cause many issues for nearly all of our users, and especially those on small monitors/laptops. I receive almost daily complaints about our banner which takes up 1/4 the space that this new menu will require.
And for what? To centralize the search bar and make it bigger? Was finding the search bar ever really a problem?
Personally, I don't understand the desire for moving everything to the left, utilizing precious screen real-estate when the top-nav works great in every Atlassian tool I've ever used. I was told the new navigation was aimed to standardize the UI across tools, except Jira Cloud, Jira DC, Confluence Cloud, Confluence DC, Trello, Atlassian Admin, Atlassian Community, and I'm sure the list goes on, all use the top-nav. To what tool are we standardizing?
I ask on the behalf of my 6,000 users who don't have the time to learn a new navigation system so Atlassian can push their AI toolset, how can I block the new navigation from coming to my organization permanently?