Been using Trello for a while and like it however I am not sure if this is possible or not?
I am using Trello on a Mac / Chrome browser. We have a lot of cards and lists in our project tracker.
Is there a way to change the view so that only the cards that have comments for me to read appear so I don't have to scroll through a ton of cards looking for the ones I need to read?
If there is a check box - something like SHOW UNREAD POSTS so only those cards show in the stacks and then SHOW ALL check box to go back to viewing all.
If this already is available, sorry for the question but I do not want to mess with any settings unless I know for sure I won't mess up anything for anybody else that's a member of our project board.
Thanks