Hi,
I am going to link the Git project repository in Bamboo. I have installed Bamboo in the same server where Git exist. So both are in the same server now. After installing bamboo I have selected "Link Repository" tab so that I can create the link with my Git Repository. To do this when I entered https://git_url/repository_name.git as the Repository URL it shows the following error.
fatal: Unable to find remote helper for 'https'
So I think as both are running on the same server I tried to access this by using IP instead of URL, now I entered git_server_ip:443/repository_name.git as the Repository URL. Now it shows the following error.
Warning: Permanently added '[127.0.0.1]:56987' (RSA) to the list of known hosts.
BAMBOO-SSH-PROXY: [While connecting to [username@/git_server_ip:22]: Authenticating remote session failed]
fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
Please make sure you have the correct access rights
and the repository exists.
If I entered git_server_ip:80/repository_name.git as the Repository URL it again shows the above mention error.
According to my Use Cases I need to link the Git Repository with Bamboo by using HTTPS authentication with a user name and password not using SSH.
Now I am sharing some information for your reference...
I am using Bamboo (V 5.10.2) and Git (V 2.6.0)
OS - CentOS 7.1
Git is running using Nginx and httpd was not installed.
Suggest me a possible way so that I can create the New Plan in Bamboo and link the Git Repository in it and authenticate this with HTTPS with a username and password , not using SSH.
Thanks in advance...