Hi.Does anyone know why a deletion of an alert triggers a notification.? I can't seem to find anywhere, that I can specify that its only on ACK and closed it should trigger
Hey Tonny, Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community. I can confirm that by default, Opsgenie does not send notifications when an alert is deleted.
Best Regards,Egor
Thanks Egor for the reply.That is also what I have been able to see in the documentaion.But I do see that when i delete an Alert. Notficications are sent toward our ticking system.But im not able to figure out why. As even the trigger we have sat up. Include deletion.
Hey Tonny,Would you be able to share a screenshot of the notification to your ticketing system? Could you please provide more details of what is the integration? Best Regards,Egor
I will find the infomation and post it here.
Hi Egor.Sorry for the very late update.This is the post we getAnd this is the rule setup
Hey Tonny,Thank you for getting back to us & sharing the screenshot Would you be able to share a screenshot of the complete alert activity log?Thanks Siddhartha
I am not sure how I can find the log activity on a deleted alert.I can only do it on a closed or opened ticket.
Hey Tonny,Thank you for getting back to us. I understand we can't get the details of the closed alert. Could you please help share the name of the integration?Thanks Siddhartha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.