Hi,
We are configuring SourceTree for our dev environment. I am on a Mac and my partner on a Windows 7 PC. We have a master repo set up on a NAS and clone locally to our own machines. We typically work on a site via FTP on an external server, then copy our modified files over to our local clone directory, review, commit, and push up to the master repo.
We are having an apparent issue with Line Endings between Windows and Mac. When I download a file from the FTP server to my local clone, SourceTree identifies every file as being modified. I know that you can toggle 'Ignore Whitespace', which works to ignore these non-changes, but in the list of Pending files, every file still appears to be modified, and shows up in the Commit list as well.
There are several SO answers regarding .gitattributes which we've tried, with no luck.
Do you have any tips for fixing this issue?
Thank you!