I didn't renew my domain name and also lost the email associated with it. I have all my passwords saved, so I didn't think it would be a problem.
I never remember activating 2 step authentication on my free Trello account. But now when I try to sign in, it requires me to go to this email to get the code - which of course, I can't get in to. I created another account just to be able to submit a help ticket. That person sent some generic "solutions" none of which helped, then stopped communicating. I even tried to buy back my domain which is now $1900 - not happening.
In seeing some other posts in this forum, it seems they turned on this added security without express permission from account holders. This "security" measure is now only effective in keeping me out of my own account!
There seems to be no apparent way to turn this off without first being able to log in. I am happy to prove my identity in some other form.
I will do anything to get access to years worth of notes and research! Please advise!!!