Hey Atlassian Community!
I'm Ala Stolpnik, Founder & CEO of Wisary. The AI-powered coach that helps product and engineering teams align, communicate, and ship the right product faster, all within Confluence.
I'm excited to share that I'll be attending Atlassian Team '25 in Anaheim. I can't wait to connect with fellow builders, leaders, and innovators who care deeply about collaboration, alignment, and productivity.
Why we're going
At Wisary, we're building on top of the Atlassian platform to bring AI-guided workflows directly into Confluence—helping teams reduce wasted work and stay aligned without leaving the tools they already use.
While I'm there, I'm excited to:
- Learn about Atlassian's latest announcements
- Explore how teams are integrating AI into their workflows
- Connect with product & engineering leaders who care about collaboration
- Meet current (and future!) Wisary users
Let's talk about:
- How your team uses documentation to collaborate
- Bridging the gap between product and engineering with AI-guided context
- Using AI not just for writing—but for thinking, questioning, and aligning
Let's Connect!
If you're leading a product team, experimenting with AI, or just curious how to make Confluence even more powerful—I'd love to chat and swap notes.
Drop a comment below if you'll be at Team '25, or message me on LinkedIn to meet up.
See you in Anaheim!