I used a template to create a dashboard but these fields above the control I cannot figure out how to create more of them since I am going to be adding more controls. They are just built as Chart Settings. Any help is appreciated.
Hey @Mikel Whipple ,
Thank you for your questions.
To add more controls to the dashboard, Select Add Control from sidebar on the right side and choose the type of control you want and place the newly added control on the dashboard.
I'm attaching some screenshots for your reference:
You can learn more about these in the link below;
https://support.atlassian.com/analytics/docs/set-up-a-dropdown-control/
Thanks,
Arumugam
The templates use something called a "Chart Setting" object that allows the user to create Labels or formatted explanations within the dashboard. These are not Controls that I know of. I am wondering the same question. How can I create a "Chart Setting" object in my user-created dashboard?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.