Following on another question/idea, as I am evaluating JPD against other products designed for Product Management workflow and roadmaps, I'm finding gaps with competitor products.
Specifically, the ability to ingest feedback and ideas from multiple sources, programmatically vs. manually. Having to comment something elsewhere, then be pointed to a tool to create an idea is overhead and will result in missed opportunities as people abandon the ideation process.
This means Jira Product Discovery must be able into automatically ingest the feedback and ideas from a variety of sources, such as:
- Jira Software Cloud, including creating an idea from a comment
- Support ticketing tools
- Whatfix or other DAP tools
- Product RUM tools
- Survey Tools
- E-mail
- Word/Meeting Notes
- Call Management tools
- Confluence pages and comments
This isn't an exhaustive list, but covers quite a few.
Is this enabled via an API of some kind and I've just missed the write-up?