I am wondering why I can't publish a roadmap when Ideas are grouped by Goals. I need this so that people across the company can't see the justification behind the roadmap.
Hi @Mohammad it's a current limitation of published views but something we have on the roadmap. Currently the only workaround would be to embed the view in a Confluence page and make the project open so any contributor in your site can see it.
By Goals, do you mean the field "Goals" that is linked to Atlas?
Hi @Tanguy Crusson - is there an update to this? I no longer see it on the roadmap and it may be one of the most requested features from our users. Thanks so much!
Hi @Brian I'm checking with the team, they were working on it - I believe it's shipping super soon.
It looks like it's going to be deployed today or in the next few days.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.