When I log in to JIRA and click on Administration I am presented with a log in screen requiring username and password instead of taken to the Administration main tab. After entering my username and password again than for Administrative Access I have to enter my password again and finally the Administration main page is opened.
If I click on Create Issue I receive the error that I am not authorized to perform the operation because I am not logged on; however, even if I enter my credentials again I receive the same error and cannot create an issue.
It doesn't matter what browser I'm using Safari, IE, Firefox. None of these browsers are blocking cookies or popup windows.
Within the JIRA application log I see several lines of the atlassian.crowd.directory.DbCachingRemoteChangeOperations scanning users but it doesn't seem to have any errors with that. Also I saw an error with the JIRA Workflow Extensions but when I Manage the Plugins in JIRA all of the JIRA Workflow Extension modules are enabled and I don't see any problem with that plugin. I do see that 5 of 14 modules of the Application Links Link Rendering Plugin are disabled but they are related to Crucible, FishEye, and Bamboo and we don't have any of those types of external applications linked. The JIRA Toolkit Plugin has the Resolved module disabled but there is also a message: DON'T use this plugin, JIRA 4.x has much more efficient system field.
Attached is the JIRA application log and the error message received when clicking Create Issue.
Thank you so much for your support that I have received on previous issues.