Join us at The Fifth Rooftop Restaurant & Bar to celebrate our annual Tempo Partner Awards and connect with Tempo partners, customers, and Atlassians. You’ll get to experience great views of Disneyland, including their nightly fireworks display, plus enjoy some food and drinks while networking with Team ‘25 attendees.
The Tempo Partner Awards ceremony will be from 7:00 – 7:30pm, then stay for the fireworks at 9:30pm!
On behalf of our Partner Award winners, Tempo is going to be making a donation to No Kid Hungry's LA Wildfire Response Fund.
Location: The Fifth Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
Address: 1650 S Harbor Blvd, Anaheim, CA 92802
Phone: (714) 772-0899
Time: Wednesday, April 9, 6:30pm – 9:45pm PT
All Team '25 attendees are welcome to attend, but registration is required. RSVP here to secure your spot!
Alright. Fine. You've convinced me. I'll go, I'll go, I'll go! Twist my arm why dontcha!? In all seriousness, I'm very much looking forward to TEAMS25, and to some roof top fun with my Tempo People!
It's going to be such a fun event! See you there!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.