Hello all,
I am battling to understand what might be causing what looks like a race condition below when I publish my build plan. A project and repository gets created successfully, however I get an exception back that project is not found. Anyone ever had a similar issue?
2025-03-17 13:45:03,192 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing repository demo2 Repository 2025-03-17 13:45:03,744 INFO [BambooServer] Successfully published repository demo2 Repository 2025-03-17 13:45:03,744 INFO [BambooServer] Publishing plan DEMO2-DEMO2 2025-03-17 13:45:04,116 INFO [BambooServer] An error occurred while publishing plan DEMO2-DEMO2: Project DEMO2 not found. 2025-03-17 13:45:04,117 DEBUG [BambooServer] {"message":"Project DEMO2 not found.","status-code":400,"sub-code":-1} 2025-03-17T13:45:04.122+02:00 ERROR 22324 --- [demo] [nio-8080-exec-2] o.a.c.c.C.[.[.[/].[dispatcherServlet] : Servlet.service() for servlet [dispatcherServlet] in context with path [] threw exception [Request processing failed: com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.api.exceptions.BambooSpecsPublishingException: An error occurred while publishing plan DEMO2-DEMO2: Project DEMO2 not found.] with root cause com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.exceptions.BambooSpecsRestRequestException: Project DEMO2 not found. at com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.util.RestHelper.lambda$sendRequest$2(RestHelper.java:72) ~[bamboo-specs-10.0.3.jar:na] at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:223) ~[httpclient-4.5.14.jar:4.5.14] at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:165) ~[httpclient-4.5.14.jar:4.5.14] at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:140) ~[httpclient-4.5.14.jar:4.5.14] at com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.util.RestHelper.sendRequest(RestHelper.java:75) ~[bamboo-specs-10.0.3.jar:na] at com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.util.RestHelper.post(RestHelper.java:183) ~[bamboo-specs-10.0.3.jar:na] at com.atlassian.bamboo.specs.util.SendQueue$1.run(SendQueue.java:23) ~[bamboo-specs-10.0.3.jar:na]