@Tanguy Crusson
I saw the JPD published roadmap. What element are you using for the Standard vs. Premium values? I want to expose our labels in the card view of our customer facing roadmap, but I'm not sure if I can style them to match or if I need to use something else?
See image for what I'm referring to. Thanks!
I found that I can use the multi-select field type and then customer the highlight color. I believe this is what is being used on the JPD roadmap.
Maybe another way to ask this is, should I be using a different field other than the default label, or is there a way to either create a new field that essentially matches the roadmap or status field type, or edit an existing field to match the roadmap or status field type.
Yep, that's it!
In this case we used 2 fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.